Millions of women suffer from facial hair – but not many like to talk about it. Here is a solution to facial hair removal.
Why do some women get facial hair?
The most common cause is familial hirsutism. This is a genetic tendency toward excess hair growth. Several medications can also increase hair growth: testosterone, prednisone, anti-seizure medications, Tamoxifen, and anabolic steroids. Hormonal changes surrounding pregnancy and menopause can also cause it.
It is however advisable to get checked by a doctor to screen out the several disease states that can cause facial hair growth in women, such as, polycystic ovary syndrome, pituitary tumors, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, a hormonal imbalance like increased androgens or prolactin, or liver disease. Some of these conditions can be easily treated with oral meds like birth control pills or anti-androgens.
When hair removal is part of your regular beauty routine, you might use several methods on different parts of your face and body. Permanent hair removal could also be an option, although it can be an expensive procedure.
Waxing, tweezing, and threading all remove hair at the root, which keeps new hair away longer. The downside is they're fairly painful treatments, and can cause ingrown hairs. In between treatments, you have to let hair grow out which can be embarrassing. Waxing also carries the risk of burns and skin irritation. There is an amazingly simple solution that you can use. Hiara Spring Facial Hair Remover, also known as a Facial Epilator.
What is Hiara Facial Hair Remover
The spring facial hair remover is a manual flexible spring coil with 2 handles on either side. It is used to remove facial hair from the root.
It is designed to remove facial hair from the upper lip, chin, sideburns, cheeks, neck and forehead. DO NOT however use it on the eye brows.
- Holding the epilator handles with the tip of your fingers bend it into an inverted U-shape.
- Place the coiled part of the epilator on the desired hair removal part of your face such as the upper lip
- Rotate the handles using the finger tips in the same direction without the epilator losing contact with the skin. Begin by rotating your 4 fingers inwards towards your face then outwards.
- Continue doing this in continues rolling up and down movements, until all the unwanted hair is removed
- When done, apply toner on a cotton swap and gently apply it on your face, to calm the skin and close any open pores.
- Follow this with application of coconut oil which has healing and anti-inflammatory healing properties, and calms the skin. Any other serum with vitamin D3 is also recommended.
- If using the epilator for the first time, you may experience some sensitivity
- To reduce sensitivity it may help to use a warm damp cloth to soften your skin before using the epilator
- Leave at least 2 days between uses if using this hair remover for the first time
- Do not use the epilator if you have a skin condition such as acne, eczema, rash, cuts, wounds etc
- Regular use of epilator will ensure a smooth hair free skin
- Discontinue use if you experience irritation
- Always remember to wash the spring epilator before and after using it.
- Store in a cool dry place
After getting the hang of using the epilator you will find out it is the lazy, simple way to rid of facial hair. You can use while watching your favorite TV program, or movie.
It is much easier, faster, and convenient to use compared to all the other hair removal processes.
Tweezing takes forever as you have to pluck one hair at a time, and there is the risk of the hair breaking off and causing ingrown hairs.
Waxing too is time consuming, and it can cause chemical burns, as well as redness and skin bumps
Razor shaving can cause cuts, especially if a blunt razor is used.
Depilatory creams or lotions dissolve proteins that make up hair. If instructions are not followed and it is left on the skin longer than it should, then it could hurt your skin. These also contain chemicals that could be harmful to your body.
While waxing and hair-removal creams can do a number on delicate skin, the recovery time from the Hiara Spring Epilator is minimal and there's no risk of abrasions.
The effects of the epilator can last for at least 2 weeks. This means that you can give your face from hair removal that long.
Best of all is Hiara facial hair remover is affordable (at $7.95), and above all very durable. You can bend and shape it in whichever direction you wish, drop it, and there is no breaking it. You will have it for a long time to come. This is the ideal, time saving, convenient facial hair remover for women.
This tool is a must have for any woman with stubborn facial hair.
Make Your Purchase Here: http://www.amazon.com/Hiara-Facial-Hair-Spring-Remover/dp/B00XB6UICA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8